Although I started my adult professional life as a classical and band musician and high school music teacher, my decades-long involvement with the work of OIRF has given me the tools and skills to offer you unique and valuable insights into the ongoing developments in this always expanding field. My Biological Medicine background includes:
- Founding director, administrator and executive director of Occidental Institute; the first English language acupuncture “school” in North America founded 1972 which over the years developed into the largest educational and promotional advocate of Biological Medicine until its closing in 2018.
- 35 years experience with medical and technical translation and literary research in English, French and German.
- Participation in every seminar, workshop and tour program sponsored by OIRF
- Participation in more than 35 Medicine Week Congress programs as well as events too numerous to count sponsored by German instrumentation, homeopathic and research organizations
- Training and certification in multiple Biological Medicine Methods including BioResonance Therapy, EAV, AMA, VEGA, Mayr Therapy, Ionized Oxygen Therapy, Magnetic Field Therapy, BioPhoton Therapy, the so-called Global Diagnostics and many others.
- As a teacher, lecturer and author she has already trained hundreds of practitioners from diverse English-speaking countries.
- Her passion and insight provide an overall view of the most effective German Biological Medicine diagnostic and therapeutic methods
With the closure of OIRF I have set these personal goals going forward:
- Preserve and maintain availability of the OIRF legacy of materials, publications, courses, articles and newsletters for future practitioners
- Provide courses and training materials to acupuncture and EAV-type training organizations
- Monitor and analyze the ongoing research, activities and devices in the field of Biological Medicine in Germany, Europe and the USA, and then
- Continue to advise and educate interested practitioners about that current information by publishing ongoing informational releases as well as presentation of lectures and seminars.
- Act as a liaison with a select group of German device manufacturers to ensure availability of quality Biological Medicine instrumentation
- Cooperation with alternate organizations offering training or sales within the North American (and English-speaking) Biological Medicine field utilizing my expertise and experience to organize, arrange, promote and host seminars, workshops and tour programs to German and European congresses.